1 Shouts - 21,845 Scrobbles
Many excellent musicians originate from the Chicago area, including guitarist James Vincent, whose resume reads like a brief history of modern music. From blues and jazz to fusion and salsa, from studio musician and solo artist to writer and composer, Vincent has never been content to be a student of one style. Raised in the blues-rich south side of Chicago, he studied the methods of B.B. King and Johnny Smith. He fashioned his finger-picking guitar technique after the great Chet Atkins.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Space Traveler - (3:28) - 42 plays
- Nothing Left - (4:39) - 55 plays
- This Is It - (3:10) - 43 plays
- Lifted To The Hotplate - (3:26) - 42 plays
- Alone (Space Traveler) - (5:59) - 28 plays
- Drifting Into Love - (4:52) - 16 plays
- Wicked Game - 39 plays
- space traveller - (3:28) - 8 plays
- Death Lullaby - (3:57) - 22 plays
- Return (Intro) - (1:52) - 5 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online