1 Shouts - 22,196 Scrobbles
Many excellent musicians originate from the Chicago area, including guitarist James Vincent, whose resume reads like a brief history of modern music. From blues and jazz to fusion and salsa, from studio musician and solo artist to writer and composer, Vincent has never been content to be a student of one style. Raised in the blues-rich south side of Chicago, he studied the methods of B.B. King and Johnny Smith. He fashioned his finger-picking guitar technique after the great Chet Atkins.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Space Traveler - (3:28) - 43 plays
- Lifted To The Hotplate - (3:26) - 55 plays
- Nothing Left - (4:39) - 54 plays
- This Is It - (3:10) - 42 plays
- space traveller - (3:28) - 14 plays
- Wicked Game - 46 plays
- Alone (Space Traveler) - (5:59) - 12 plays
- Did They Have To Die Today - (1:09) - 11 plays
- Drifting Into Love - (4:52) - 5 plays
- Honour Moment - (6:34) - 38 plays