1 Shouts - 18,921 Scrobbles
Many excellent musicians originate from the Chicago area, including guitarist James Vincent, whose resume reads like a brief history of modern music. From blues and jazz to fusion and salsa, from studio musician and solo artist to writer and composer, Vincent has never been content to be a student of one style. Raised in the blues-rich south side of Chicago, he studied the methods of B.B. King and Johnny Smith. He fashioned his finger-picking guitar technique after the great Chet Atkins.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- This Is It - (3:10) - 240 plays
- Nothing Left - (4:39) - 160 plays
- Lifted To The Hotplate - (3:26) - 156 plays
- Did They Have To Die Today - (1:09) - 73 plays
- Alone (Space Traveler) - (5:59) - 29 plays
- Space Traveler - (3:28) - 54 plays
- Higher Love - (4:00) - 28 plays
- (Mediterranean_Mobilize_2)_Death_Lullaby - (3:57) - 31 plays
- Firefly - (5:31) - 14 plays
- space traveller - (3:28) - 25 plays