1 Shouts - 21,495 Scrobbles
Many excellent musicians originate from the Chicago area, including guitarist James Vincent, whose resume reads like a brief history of modern music. From blues and jazz to fusion and salsa, from studio musician and solo artist to writer and composer, Vincent has never been content to be a student of one style. Raised in the blues-rich south side of Chicago, he studied the methods of B.B. King and Johnny Smith. He fashioned his finger-picking guitar technique after the great Chet Atkins.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Space Traveler - (3:28) - 51 plays
- This Is It - (3:10) - 42 plays
- Nothing Left - (4:39) - 51 plays
- Lifted To The Hotplate - (3:26) - 31 plays
- Alone (Space Traveler) - (5:59) - 22 plays
- Drifting Into Love - (4:52) - 15 plays
- Wicked Game - 53 plays
- Death Lullaby - (3:57) - 15 plays
- Firefly - (5:31) - 13 plays
- Oh to Dwell (Interlude) - (1:00) - 4 plays