1,054 Shouts - 11,239,496 Scrobbles
James Roy Horner (born August 14, 1953) is an American composer, conductor, and orchestrator of orchestral and film music. He is noted for the integration of choral and electronic elements in many of his film scores, and for frequent use of Celtic musical elements. His score to the 1997 film Titanic remains the best selling orchestral film soundtrack of all time. In addition, Horner has scored over 100 films, frequently collaborating with acclaimed directors such as James Cameron and Ron Howard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rooftop Kiss - (2:34) - 18,830 plays
- Emotions - Instrumental - (3:56) - 10,938 plays
- The Ludlows - (5:39) - 8,507 plays
- For the Love of a Princess - (4:07) - 6,149 plays
- Legends of the Fall - (4:15) - 5,524 plays
- Main Title - (4:29) - 5,606 plays
- The Portrait - (4:43) - 5,703 plays
- Main Title [Braveheart] - (2:50) - 4,384 plays
- Hymn to the Sea - (3:28) - 5,689 plays