1,194 Shouts - 11,330,698 Scrobbles
James Roy Horner (August 14, 1953 - June 22nd 2015) was an American composer, conductor, and orchestrator of orchestral and film music. He was noted for the integration of choral and electronic elements in many of his film scores, and for frequent use of Celtic musical elements. His score to the 1997 film Titanic remains the best selling orchestral film soundtrack of all time. In addition, Horner has scored over 100 films, frequently collaborating with acclaimed directors such as James Cameron and Ron Howard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rooftop Kiss - (2:34) - 20,296 plays
- Emotions - Instrumental - (3:56) - 11,104 plays
- The Ludlows - (5:39) - 7,774 plays
- For the Love of a Princess - (4:07) - 5,902 plays
- The Portrait - (4:43) - 5,741 plays
- Main Title - (4:29) - 5,382 plays
- Legends of the Fall - (4:15) - 4,868 plays
- Main Title [Braveheart] - (2:50) - 4,365 plays
- Hymn to the Sea - (3:28) - 5,464 plays