1,050 Shouts - 11,078,740 Scrobbles
James Roy Horner (born August 14, 1953) is an American composer, conductor, and orchestrator of orchestral and film music. He is noted for the integration of choral and electronic elements in many of his film scores, and for frequent use of Celtic musical elements. His score to the 1997 film Titanic remains the best selling orchestral film soundtrack of all time. In addition, Horner has scored over 100 films, frequently collaborating with acclaimed directors such as James Cameron and Ron Howard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rooftop Kiss - (2:34) - 14,415 plays
- The Ludlows - (5:39) - 11,403 plays
- Emotions - Instrumental - (3:56) - 10,333 plays
- Legends Of The Fall - (4:15) - 7,097 plays
- For the Love of a Princess - (4:07) - 6,879 plays
- Main Title - (4:29) - 5,760 plays
- Main Title [Braveheart] - (2:50) - 4,741 plays
- Hymn to the Sea - (3:28) - 5,609 plays
- The Portrait - (4:43) - 5,189 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online