1,047 Shouts - 11,008,579 Scrobbles
James Roy Horner (born August 14, 1953) is an American composer, conductor, and orchestrator of orchestral and film music. He is noted for the integration of choral and electronic elements in many of his film scores, and for frequent use of Celtic musical elements. His score to the 1997 film Titanic remains the best selling orchestral film soundtrack of all time. In addition, Horner has scored over 100 films, frequently collaborating with acclaimed directors such as James Cameron and Ron Howard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Ludlows - (5:39) - 10,901 plays
- Rooftop Kiss - (2:34) - 12,921 plays
- Emotions - Instrumental - (3:56) - 9,962 plays
- Legends Of The Fall - (4:15) - 7,672 plays
- For the Love of a Princess - (4:07) - 6,663 plays
- Becoming One of "The People" Becoming One with Neytiri - (7:44) - 5,811 plays
- Main Title - (4:29) - 5,601 plays
- Main Title [Braveheart] - (2:50) - 4,683 plays
- Hymn to the Sea - (3:28) - 5,521 plays