1,035 Shouts - 10,336,119 Scrobbles
James Roy Horner (born August 14, 1953) is an American composer, conductor, and orchestrator of orchestral and film music. He is noted for the integration of choral and electronic elements in many of his film scores, and for frequent use of Celtic musical elements. His score to the 1997 film Titanic remains the best selling orchestral film soundtrack of all time. In addition, Horner has scored over 100 films, frequently collaborating with acclaimed directors such as James Cameron and Ron Howard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rose - (2:52) - 12,976 plays
- Becoming one of "The People" Becoming one with Neytiri - (7:44) - 9,880 plays
- Jake's First Flight - (4:50) - 8,664 plays
- Main Title - (5:12) - 8,004 plays
- Hymn to the Sea - (3:28) - 7,689 plays
- The Bioluminescence of the Night - (3:37) - 6,991 plays
- The Ludlows - (5:39) - 5,832 plays
- Climbing Up "Iknimaya - The Path to Heaven" - (3:14) - 5,732 plays
- Pure Spirits of the Forest - (8:51) - 4,849 plays
- Never an Absolution - (3:03) - 4,918 plays