1 Shouts - 2,692 Scrobbles
Based in Guelph, Ontario, James Gordon is known to many North Americans as the founder of Canada's premier folk group Tamarack. With this durable trio he toured every corner of the continent, recorded fourteen albums, and made countless television and radio appearances. He has become well-known for his original songs about Canada's identity and heritage. He was a regular songwriting contributor to the CBC radio programmes "Ontario Morning" and "Basic Black".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No City Lights - (5:12) - 32 plays
- Neck Bones Blues - (2:59) - 7 plays
- Gotta Get Off The Oil - (4:02) - 12 plays
- Weapons Of Mass Instruction - (3:43) - 8 plays
- Coyote's Calling - (3:15) - 3 plays
- Randal Dooley - (3:07) - 3 plays
- Another Big Box Store - (3:19) - 3 plays
- You Can Have What's Left Of My Heart - (3:21) - 2 plays
- We're The Ninety-Nine - (3:34) - 8 plays
- How? - (4:20) - 4 plays