1 Shouts - 2,906 Scrobbles
Based in Guelph, Ontario, James Gordon is known to many North Americans as the founder of Canada's premier folk group Tamarack. With this durable trio he toured every corner of the continent, recorded fourteen albums, and made countless television and radio appearances. He has become well-known for his original songs about Canada's identity and heritage. He was a regular songwriting contributor to the CBC radio programmes "Ontario Morning" and "Basic Black".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No City Lights - (5:12) - 31 plays
- Gotta Get Off The Oil - (4:02) - 13 plays
- Kelvinator - (3:14) - 14 plays
- Frobisher Bay - (3:34) - 14 plays
- Traverse City - (4:14) - 2 plays
- Lonesome Cowboy's Lament - (4:21) - 3 plays
- The Role of Meditation and Soft Belly Meditation - (9:41) - 3 plays
- Randal Dooley - (3:07) - 2 plays
- Pioneer Tower Road - (3:15) - 3 plays
- Weapons Of Mass Instruction - (3:43) - 2 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online