4 Shouts - 102,685 Scrobbles
Technically gifted, James has grown up on background of being classically trained in the Piano, excelling seamlessly at a young age and effortlessly presenting his pedigree of musical talent in various public performances. Picking up music production by late 2010, James had switched from acoustic to electronic music and found his first release in April 2011. The next couple of months several tracks were snapped up and released by various labels, with his highly supported benchmark track, ‘System Situation’ on Mondo Records – generating a platform from which to excel.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Samples Of Silk [ASOT 666] - Original Mix - (3:46) - 1,414 plays
- Siren's Song - Radio Edit - (3:26) - 1,756 plays
- Siren's Song - (4:24) - 1,389 plays
- Siren's Song (Radio Edit) - (3:26) - 742 plays
- Samples Of Silk - 1,047 plays
- Samples Of Silk - Radio Edit - (4:05) - 459 plays
- Overthrow (Protoculture Remix) - (4:46) - 388 plays
- Siren's Song (Original Mix) - 630 plays
- Siren's Song [Mix Cut] - Original Mix - (2:19) - 243 plays
- Siren's Song - Original Mix - (7:21) - 313 plays