27 Shouts - 510,769 Scrobbles
James Dooley (b. Aug 22 1976) is a graduate of New York University where he majored in Music Composition. Upon completion of his degree, he moved to Los Angeles to study the art of film composing with such prolific scoring legends as Christopher Young, Elmer Bernstein and Leonard Rosenman. He joined Media Ventures (now Remote Control Productions) in 1999 and began collaboration with the world-renowned Hans Zimmer both as his Chief Technical Engineer on Gladiator and as an additional composer, arranger and orchestrator on such notable features as The Da Vinci Code...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Trinity - (3:10) - 2,023 plays
- Edge of the World - (2:02) - 1,391 plays
- Rise from the Underworld (feat. Celldweller) - (2:43) - 1,427 plays
- Black Sun (feat. Celldweller) - (2:49) - 1,489 plays
- Origins - (3:48) - 842 plays
- Hold The Line...Fire At Will - (2:29) - 715 plays
- Destroyers in the Sky (feat. Danny Cocke) - (2:12) - 827 plays
- At All Costs - (1:12) - 603 plays
- Dark March - (2:37) - 516 plays
- Journey Tales - (2:23) - 446 plays