27 Shouts - 470,539 Scrobbles
James Dooley (b. Aug 22 1976) is a graduate of New York University where he majored in Music Composition. Upon completion of his degree, he moved to Los Angeles to study the art of film composing with such prolific scoring legends as Christopher Young, Elmer Bernstein and Leonard Rosenman. He joined Media Ventures (now Remote Control Productions) in 1999 and began collaboration with the world-renowned Hans Zimmer both as his Chief Technical Engineer on Gladiator and as an additional composer, arranger and orchestrator on such notable features as The Da Vinci Code...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Trinity - (3:10) - 3,454 plays
- Edge of the World - (2:02) - 2,353 plays
- Hold The Line...Fire At Will - (2:29) - 1,574 plays
- Dark March - (2:37) - 1,324 plays
- Rise from the Underworld (feat. Celldweller) - (2:43) - 1,916 plays
- Black Sun (feat. Celldweller) - (2:49) - 2,009 plays
- At All Costs - (1:12) - 987 plays
- Origins - (3:48) - 1,079 plays
- Destroyers in the Sky (feat. Danny Cocke) - (2:12) - 1,124 plays
- Dimensions - (2:14) - 579 plays