26 Shouts - 386,771 Scrobbles
James Dooley (b. Aug 22 1976) is a graduate of New York University where he majored in Music Composition. Upon completion of his degree, he moved to Los Angeles to study the art of film composing with such prolific scoring legends as Christopher Young, Elmer Bernstein and Leonard Rosenman. He joined Media Ventures (now Remote Control Productions) in 1999 and began collaboration with the world-renowned Hans Zimmer both as his Chief Technical Engineer on Gladiator and as an additional composer, arranger and orchestrator on such notable features as The Da Vinci Code...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Trinity - (3:10) - 2,948 plays
- Edge of the World - (2:02) - 1,879 plays
- Hold The Line...Fire At Will - (2:29) - 1,693 plays
- At All Costs - (1:12) - 1,286 plays
- Dark March - (2:37) - 1,163 plays
- Of Catastrophic Proportions - (1:18) - 909 plays
- Ultimate Contest - (1:09) - 886 plays
- Rampage - (1:54) - 871 plays
- Arrival - (0:53) - 813 plays
- Prophecy - (2:01) - 709 plays