27 Shouts - 496,366 Scrobbles
James Dooley (b. Aug 22 1976) is a graduate of New York University where he majored in Music Composition. Upon completion of his degree, he moved to Los Angeles to study the art of film composing with such prolific scoring legends as Christopher Young, Elmer Bernstein and Leonard Rosenman. He joined Media Ventures (now Remote Control Productions) in 1999 and began collaboration with the world-renowned Hans Zimmer both as his Chief Technical Engineer on Gladiator and as an additional composer, arranger and orchestrator on such notable features as The Da Vinci Code...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Trinity - (3:10) - 2,480 plays
- Edge of the World - (2:02) - 1,652 plays
- Rise from the Underworld (feat. Celldweller) - (2:43) - 1,754 plays
- Black Sun (feat. Celldweller) - (2:49) - 1,711 plays
- Hold The Line...Fire At Will - (2:29) - 831 plays
- Origins - (3:48) - 860 plays
- Dark March - (2:37) - 640 plays
- Destroyers in the Sky (feat. Danny Cocke) - (2:12) - 1,034 plays
- At All Costs - (1:12) - 575 plays
- Journey Tales - (2:23) - 480 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online