James Dean Bradfield
129 Shouts - 658,274 Scrobbles
James Dean Bradfield (Pontypool, Wales, 21 February 1969) in is the lead guitarist and vocalist for the famous Welsh rock band Manic Street Preachers. He formed that band in 1986. Regarded by many of their fans as one of the most talented popular guitarists of his generation. He was due to be named "Clint Eastwood Bradfield", after his father's favourite actor, however a compromise had to be reached with James' mother. On 27 April 2006, a track from Bradfield's upcoming debut solo album entitled "That's No Way To Tell a Lie" premiered on Janice Long's show on Radio 2.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- That's No Way To Tell A Lie - (3:03) - 1,261 plays
- LyricsAn officer and an English gentleman
Are driving west to see who we are
No cashmere coat, just flowers and a smiling face
So this is our home, perhaps we're the same
A walking down your street again
- Still A Long Way To Go - (3:49) - 1,195 plays
- Bad Boys And Painkillers - (3:49) - 742 plays
- Say Hello To The Pope - (3:23) - 643 plays
- Run Romeo Run - (3:23) - 595 plays
- Which Way To Kyffin - (2:57) - 505 plays
- The Wrong Beginning - (3:14) - 494 plays
- To See A Friend In Tears - (3:38) - 594 plays
- Émigré - (3:28) - 492 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online