James Dean Bradfield
125 Shouts - 638,842 Scrobbles
James Dean Bradfield (Pontypool, Wales, 21 February 1969) in is the lead guitarist and vocalist for the famous Welsh rock band Manic Street Preachers. He formed that band in 1986. Regarded by many of their fans as one of the most talented popular guitarists of his generation. He was due to be named "Clint Eastwood Bradfield", after his father's favourite actor, however a compromise had to be reached with James' mother. On 27 April 2006, a track from Bradfield's upcoming debut solo album entitled "That's No Way To Tell a Lie" premiered on Janice Long's show on Radio 2.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- That's No Way To Tell A Lie - (3:03) - 1,910 plays
- Still A Long Way To Go - (3:49) - 1,427 plays
- An English Gentleman - (3:07) - 1,338 plays
- Bad Boys And Painkillers - (3:49) - 1,135 plays
- Say Hello To The Pope - (3:23) - 982 plays
- Run Romeo Run - (3:23) - 910 plays
- To See A Friend In Tears - (3:38) - 766 plays
- The Wrong Beginning - (3:14) - 690 plays
- Which Way To Kyffin - (2:57) - 720 plays
- Émigré - (3:28) - 642 plays