James Dean Bradfield
125 Shouts - 633,387 Scrobbles
James Dean Bradfield (Pontypool, Wales, 21 February 1969) in is the lead guitarist and vocalist for the famous Welsh rock band Manic Street Preachers. He formed that band in 1986. Regarded by many of their fans as one of the most talented popular guitarists of his generation. He was due to be named "Clint Eastwood Bradfield", after his father's favourite actor, however a compromise had to be reached with James' mother. On 27 April 2006, a track from Bradfield's upcoming debut solo album entitled "That's No Way To Tell a Lie" premiered on Janice Long's show on Radio 2.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- That's No Way To Tell A Lie - (3:03) - 1,988 plays
- Still A Long Way To Go - (3:49) - 1,514 plays
- LyricsAn officer and an English gentleman
Are driving west to see who we are
No cashmere coat, just flowers and a smiling face
So this is our home, perhaps we're the same
A walking down your street again
- Bad Boys And Painkillers - (3:49) - 1,261 plays
- Say Hello To The Pope - (3:23) - 943 plays
- Run Romeo Run - (3:23) - 965 plays
- To See A Friend In Tears - (3:38) - 779 plays
- Which Way To Kyffin - (2:57) - 790 plays
- The Wrong Beginning - (3:14) - 725 plays
- Émigré - (3:28) - 608 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods