James Cotton Blues Band
0 Shouts - 20,568 Scrobbles
James Cotton (called Cotton by his friends) was born on the first day of July,1935, in Tunica, Mississippi. He was the youngest of eight brothers and sisters who grew up in the cotton fields working beside their mother, Hattie, and their father, Mose. On Sundays Mose was the preacher in the area's Baptist church. Cotton's earliest memories include his mother playing chicken and train sounds on her harmonica and for a few years he thought those were the only two sounds the little instrument made.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rocket 88 - (3:02) - 157 plays
- Cotton Crop Blues - (4:10) - 109 plays
- The Creeper - (5:00) - 112 plays
- Blues In My Sleep - (5:18) - 56 plays
- Fatuation - (3:54) - 36 plays
- She Moves Me - (4:11) - 27 plays
- I've Got A Feeling - (4:56) - 43 plays
- Blues For The Hook - (6:09) - 33 plays
- Don't Start Me Talking - (3:26) - 26 plays
- Hold Me Baby - (4:24) - 34 plays