James Cotton Blues Band
0 Shouts - 20,264 Scrobbles
James Cotton (called Cotton by his friends) was born on the first day of July,1935, in Tunica, Mississippi. He was the youngest of eight brothers and sisters who grew up in the cotton fields working beside their mother, Hattie, and their father, Mose. On Sundays Mose was the preacher in the area's Baptist church. Cotton's earliest memories include his mother playing chicken and train sounds on her harmonica and for a few years he thought those were the only two sounds the little instrument made.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rocket 88 - (3:02) - 224 plays
- Cotton Crop Blues - (4:10) - 130 plays
- The Creeper - (5:00) - 152 plays
- Blues In My Sleep - (5:18) - 80 plays
- She Moves Me - (4:11) - 57 plays
- Blues For The Hook - (6:09) - 65 plays
- I've Got A Feeling - (4:56) - 52 plays
- Hold Me Baby - (4:24) - 40 plays
- All Walks Of Life - (2:28) - 45 plays
- Don't Start Me Talking - (3:26) - 30 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online