James Cotton Blues Band
0 Shouts - 19,823 Scrobbles
James Cotton (called Cotton by his friends) was born on the first day of July,1935, in Tunica, Mississippi. He was the youngest of eight brothers and sisters who grew up in the cotton fields working beside their mother, Hattie, and their father, Mose. On Sundays Mose was the preacher in the area's Baptist church. Cotton's earliest memories include his mother playing chicken and train sounds on her harmonica and for a few years he thought those were the only two sounds the little instrument made.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cotton Crop Blues - (4:10) - 331 plays
- Rocket 88 - (3:02) - 91 plays
- She Moves Me - (4:11) - 75 plays
- The Creeper - (5:00) - 36 plays
- All Walks Of Life - (2:28) - 32 plays
- Blues In My Sleep - (5:18) - 33 plays
- Don't Start Me Talking - (3:26) - 19 plays
- Blues For The Hook - (6:09) - 14 plays
- Fatuation - (3:54) - 16 plays
- Long Distance Operator - (5:08) - 12 plays