2,999 Shouts - 41,159,336 Scrobbles
James Blunt (born James Hillier Blount, 22 February 1974) is an English singer/songwriter whose debut album, Back to Bedlam, and single releases — especially the number one hit "You're Beautiful" — brought him to fame in 2005. He was born in Tidworth, Wiltshire, United Kingdom. His style is a mix of pop, rock and folk. Along with vocals, Blunt plays a wide variety of instruments including the piano, guitar, organ, marimba, and mellotron.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsYour mouth is a revolver firing bullets in the sky
Your love is like a soldier, loyal till you die
And I've been looking at the stars for a long, long time
I've been putting out fires all my life
Everybody wants a flame, but they don't want to get burnt
- LyricsMy life is brilliant
My life is brilliant
My love is pure
I saw an angel
Of that I'm sure
- LyricsWe are not in a position to display these lyrics due to licensing restrictions. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- LyricsHey oh
Where can I go, when all the roads I take they never lead me home
I miss you so, but I'm used to seeing people come and go
Yeah, I've made mistakes
You're getting older
Your journey's been etched
On your skin
- Heart to Heart - (3:20) - 51,096 plays
- Postcards - (3:20) - 48,905 plays
- Carry You Home - (3:55) - 39,057 plays
- Wisemen - (3:41) - 33,533 plays
- 1973 - Acoustic - (3:30) - 26,874 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online