James Andrew Clark
1 Shouts - 1,047 Scrobbles
"Ukulele Jim" is James Clark, a singer/songwriter from Santa Barbara, California. Jim began playing the ukulele in 2005 and started writing songs shortly thereafter. He is primarily self-taught, with a few pointers from folks here and there. Jim took up the ukulele when he discovered his wife was pregnant with twins. He wanted to be able to play and sing for them, and for them to grow up in a house that was always full of music. Now almost 4 years old, his kids each have a ukulele of their own and love to make as much noise as possible.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Something About You - (2:40) - 21 plays
- Fear - (2:44) - 13 plays
- Town at the End of the World - (2:30) - 4 plays
- Honey Wine - (2:28) - 3 plays
- Miss Mischief - (2:33) - 6 plays
- My Love - (4:16) - 3 plays
- Yellow Bird - (2:22) - 2 plays
- Slow Down - (3:03) - 2 plays
- The Ocean Song - (3:39) - 1 plays
- Cowboy Song - (1:35) - 1 plays