162 Shouts - 81,131 Scrobbles
Jaldaboath are a medieval themed experimental folk/black metal band, masterminded by Jaldaboath (of Meads of Asphodel fame, real name James Fogarty) along with The Mad Monk a.k.a "The Mad Mullah" on drums and Sir Bodrick on bass. They describe their sound as "Hammering Heraldic Metal", "Crusader-core" or "Tumultuous Teutonic Templar Thrash" and take inspiration from the Knights Templars, the Crusades, Black Adder and Monty Python.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hark The Herald - (3:32) - 796 plays
- Bash the Bishop - (4:24) - 520 plays
- Seek the Grail - (4:20) - 521 plays
- Calling On All Heraldic Beasts - (4:34) - 523 plays
- Axe Wielding Nuns - (4:09) - 493 plays
- Bring Me The Head Of Metatron - (4:29) - 451 plays
- Jacque de Molay - (3:57) - 408 plays
- Jaldaboath - (4:11) - 385 plays
- Da Vinci's Code - (4:05) - 296 plays
- March to Calvary - (2:36) - 182 plays