17 Shouts - 150,405 Scrobbles
Jalan Jalan is an experimental New Age/world fusion outfit from Japan. Listeners familiar with the group's beautiful debut BALI will find much to appreciate on BALI DUA, which arguably improves on its predecessor. Like BALI, BALI DUA uses Indonesian gamelan music as its foundation, sampling the traditional instruments (along with various chimes and gongs) to evoke breezy, paradisiacal visions of Bali.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lotus - (6:21) - 1,822 plays
- Ocean Blue - (7:30) - 875 plays
- Sembahyang Pagi - (7:57) - 811 plays
- Firefly Sanctuary - (7:24) - 809 plays
- Water Garden - (7:48) - 749 plays
- Sun-set - (7:49) - 750 plays
- Jalan Jalan - (4:59) - 755 plays
- Wari - (6:42) - 283 plays
- Selamat Tidur - (3:48) - 666 plays
- Barong Forest - (6:35) - 309 plays