17 Shouts - 144,041 Scrobbles
Jalan Jalan is an experimental New Age/world fusion outfit from Japan. Listeners familiar with the group's beautiful debut BALI will find much to appreciate on BALI DUA, which arguably improves on its predecessor. Like BALI, BALI DUA uses Indonesian gamelan music as its foundation, sampling the traditional instruments (along with various chimes and gongs) to evoke breezy, paradisiacal visions of Bali.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lotus - (6:21) - 1,507 plays
- Ocean Blue - (7:30) - 767 plays
- Sembahyang Pagi - (7:57) - 631 plays
- Firefly Sanctuary - (7:24) - 593 plays
- Water Garden - (7:48) - 630 plays
- Sun-set - (7:49) - 600 plays
- Selamat Tidur - (3:48) - 541 plays
- Jalan Jalan - (4:59) - 531 plays
- Wari - (6:42) - 356 plays
- Barong Forest - (6:35) - 396 plays