16 Shouts - 131,527 Scrobbles
Jalan Jalan is an experimental New Age/world fusion outfit from Japan. Listeners familiar with the group's beautiful debut BALI will find much to appreciate on BALI DUA, which arguably improves on its predecessor. Like BALI, BALI DUA uses Indonesian gamelan music as its foundation, sampling the traditional instruments (along with various chimes and gongs) to evoke breezy, paradisiacal visions of Bali.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lotus - (6:21) - 1,599 plays
- Ocean Blue - (7:30) - 731 plays
- Sun-set - (7:49) - 582 plays
- Sembahyang Pagi - (7:57) - 764 plays
- Firefly Sanctuary - (7:24) - 688 plays
- Water Garden - (7:48) - 654 plays
- Selamat Tidur - (3:48) - 507 plays
- Jalan Jalan - (4:59) - 569 plays
- Barong Forest - (6:35) - 531 plays
- Wari - (6:42) - 492 plays