16 Shouts - 136,129 Scrobbles
Jalan Jalan is an experimental New Age/world fusion outfit from Japan. Listeners familiar with the group's beautiful debut BALI will find much to appreciate on BALI DUA, which arguably improves on its predecessor. Like BALI, BALI DUA uses Indonesian gamelan music as its foundation, sampling the traditional instruments (along with various chimes and gongs) to evoke breezy, paradisiacal visions of Bali.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lotus - (6:21) - 1,413 plays
- Ocean Blue - (7:30) - 700 plays
- Sembahyang Pagi - (7:57) - 638 plays
- Firefly Sanctuary - (7:24) - 593 plays
- Water Garden - (7:48) - 570 plays
- Sun-set - (7:49) - 521 plays
- Selamat Tidur - (3:48) - 462 plays
- Jalan Jalan - (4:59) - 500 plays
- Barong Forest - (6:35) - 473 plays
- Wari - (6:42) - 463 plays