17 Shouts - 139,387 Scrobbles
Jalan Jalan is an experimental New Age/world fusion outfit from Japan. Listeners familiar with the group's beautiful debut BALI will find much to appreciate on BALI DUA, which arguably improves on its predecessor. Like BALI, BALI DUA uses Indonesian gamelan music as its foundation, sampling the traditional instruments (along with various chimes and gongs) to evoke breezy, paradisiacal visions of Bali.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lotus - (6:21) - 1,403 plays
- Ocean Blue - (7:30) - 677 plays
- Firefly Sanctuary - (7:24) - 566 plays
- Water Garden - (7:48) - 542 plays
- Sembahyang Pagi - (7:57) - 596 plays
- Sun-set - (7:49) - 512 plays
- Selamat Tidur - (3:48) - 455 plays
- Jalan Jalan - (4:59) - 483 plays
- Wari - (6:42) - 443 plays
- Barong Forest - (6:35) - 441 plays