679 Shouts - 0 Scrobbles
Jakob is an instrumental rock band from Napier, New Zealand. Since its formation in 1998, the band has consisted of guitarist Jeff Boyle, bassist Maurice Beckett, and drummer Jason Johnston. They have to date released four full-length albums, two EPs, and three seven-inch singles. Over the years the trio has played with acts such as Isis, Mono, Tool, Damo Suzuki, The Hidden Hand, and The Austerity Program, along with fellow Australasian groups High Dependency Unit, Keretta, Cog, Avotor, Meterman, Salmonella Dub, and Pitch Black.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blind Them With Science - (2:04) - 18,042 plays
- Malachite - (6:32) - 10,680 plays
- Emergent - (5:08) - 14,211 plays
- Safety In Numbers - (7:51) - 8,603 plays
- Magna Carta - (8:44) - 13,831 plays
- Harmonia - (6:05) - 13,290 plays
- Resolve - (9:11) - 13,045 plays
- Darkness - (5:37) - 11,735 plays
- Pneumonic - (5:32) - 7,773 plays
- Sines - (5:27) - 9,975 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online