665 Shouts - 2,124,408 Scrobbles
The swell emerges slowly on Sines before a mighty storm of sound unfolds. The album’s opening track Blind Them With Science erupts in cacophonous splendour as if to tell the world that Jakob has awoken from a long slumber. It’s a record that Jakob fans have waited upon for eight years. Some patiently, some feverishly, some believing that it might not ever arrive at all. As on their previous three albums and two EPs, Sines is built upon lushness and texturing. A journey that spits with menace and relapses into beauty as The sound of Jakob has ever been evolving, but is always unmistakeable.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Malachite - (6:32) - 10,937 plays
- Pneumonic - (5:32) - 7,774 plays
- Oran Mor - (5:15) - 6,961 plays
- Safety In Numbers - (7:51) - 6,675 plays
- Lonesome - (7:59) - 6,284 plays
- Everything All Of The Time - (9:36) - 6,033 plays
- Saint - (8:59) - 5,432 plays
- Semaphore - (6:12) - 3,487 plays
- Controle - (8:51) - 3,115 plays
- I Was Hidden - (5:47) - 2,084 plays