38 Shouts - 293,468 Scrobbles
Jah Wobble is a pseudonym of John Wardle, who was Public Image Ltd.'s bass player, from 1978-80. He left PiL on shaky terms, after using the band's backing tapes (from "Metal Box" / "Second Edition" recording), for his first 'solo' release, "Betrayal" (1980). Afterwards, he made a number of independent releases, first with the The Human Condition (featuring ex-PiL drummer Jim Walker). Soon after, he collaborated with Jaki Liebezeit and Holger Czukay (of Can), plus David Howell Evans (aka The Edge, of U2), resulting in "Snake Charmer" (Oct 1983, Island Records).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Play Dead - (3:40) - 711 plays
- Tightrope - (3:35) - 379 plays
- Not Another - (3:14) - 243 plays
- Betrayal - (4:53) - 209 plays
- Space - (1:51) - 231 plays
- Psychic Life - (5:15) - 229 plays
- How Much Are They? - 12" Version - (4:49) - 252 plays
- New Mexico Dub - (3:13) - 238 plays
- Silence - (1:37) - 172 plays
- Om Namah Shiva - (4:47) - 202 plays