40 Shouts - 337,019 Scrobbles
Jah Wobble is a pseudonym of John Wardle, who was Public Image Ltd.'s bass player, from 1978-80. He left PiL on shaky terms, after using the band's backing tapes (from "Metal Box" / "Second Edition" recording), for his first 'solo' release, "Betrayal" (1980). Afterwards, he made a number of independent releases, first with the The Human Condition (featuring ex-PiL drummer Jim Walker). Soon after, he collaborated with Jaki Liebezeit and Holger Czukay (of Can), plus David Howell Evans (aka The Edge, of U2), resulting in "Snake Charmer" (Oct 1983, Island Records).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wealth - (7:12) - 834 plays
- Reality Crash - (5:10) - 672 plays
- Anomic - (6:04) - 692 plays
- Love in the Banlieues - (6:32) - 633 plays
- Times of Despair - (6:52) - 595 plays
- The Rain Has Stopped - (3:58) - 554 plays
- Terminus - (6:35) - 523 plays
- Betrayal - (4:53) - 290 plays
- Beat The Drum For Me - (4:02) - 225 plays
- Not Another - (3:14) - 193 plays