40 Shouts - 345,343 Scrobbles
Jah Wobble is a pseudonym of John Wardle, who was Public Image Ltd.'s bass player, from 1978-80. He left PiL on shaky terms, after using the band's backing tapes (from "Metal Box" / "Second Edition" recording), for his first 'solo' release, "Betrayal" (1980). Afterwards, he made a number of independent releases, first with the The Human Condition (featuring ex-PiL drummer Jim Walker). Soon after, he collaborated with Jaki Liebezeit and Holger Czukay (of Can), plus David Howell Evans (aka The Edge, of U2), resulting in "Snake Charmer" (Oct 1983, Island Records).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wealth - (7:12) - 628 plays
- Reality Crash - (5:10) - 513 plays
- Anomic - (6:04) - 528 plays
- Love in the Banlieues - (6:32) - 460 plays
- Terminus - (6:35) - 387 plays
- Times of Despair - (6:52) - 453 plays
- The Rain Has Stopped - (3:58) - 390 plays
- Betrayal - (4:53) - 230 plays
- Beat The Drum For Me - (4:02) - 190 plays
- Not Another - (3:14) - 177 plays