6 Shouts - 63,566 Scrobbles
Jah Thomas was an important figure on the Jamaican music scene during both the roots era of the '70s and the subsequent dancehall decade of the '80s. Besides releasing several DJ sides of his own in the latter half of the '70s, Thomas also came into his own as one of the island's top producers for both singers and DJs. Many of these sides found their way to the dub studios of King Tubby, who transformed a wealth of Thomas' rhythms into a some of the best dub tracks to emerge from Jamaica.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- White Rice Dub - (3:02) - 557 plays
- Friday Night Jamboree - (3:21) - 96 plays
- Shoulder Move - (4:29) - 54 plays
- General 007 - (3:28) - 64 plays
- Cricket Lovely Cricket - (3:41) - 46 plays
- Dance On The Corner - (4:25) - 31 plays
- Bicycle Skank - (3:10) - 21 plays
- Landlord - (3:14) - 21 plays
- Bad Man Entry - (3:31) - 45 plays
- Marijuana-Marijuana - (4:04) - 29 plays