27 Shouts - 878,853 Scrobbles
Born in Manchester, Jamaica, reggae singer Jah Mason made his debut in 1991 with the single "Selassie I Call We." Recorded for Junior Reid's record label, the single appeared under the name Perry Mason, a nickname Mason had picked up during his childhood due to his ability to settle arguments. He always preferred the country to the city since it was easier to meditate there and as Mason claims, "I can communicate with the birds and the trees." After hooking up with David House, who had successfully guided singer Capleton to international fame, this spiritual side of Mason began to flourish.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mi Chalwa - (3:07) - 1,604 plays
- Ruff Times - (3:39) - 1,254 plays
- Ganja for Life - (4:03) - 1,083 plays
- Couple Chalice A Day - (3:02) - 958 plays
- My Princess Gone - (4:04) - 946 plays
- Babylon A Rise - (3:32) - 290 plays
- Kings Of Kings - (3:31) - 133 plays
- High Grade (promised land riddim) - 135 plays
- Wheat & Tears - (2:40) - 121 plays
- Farmer Man - (2:45) - 64 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online