27 Shouts - 854,087 Scrobbles
Born in Manchester, Jamaica, reggae singer Jah Mason made his debut in 1991 with the single "Selassie I Call We." Recorded for Junior Reid's record label, the single appeared under the name Perry Mason, a nickname Mason had picked up during his childhood due to his ability to settle arguments. He always preferred the country to the city since it was easier to meditate there and as Mason claims, "I can communicate with the birds and the trees." After hooking up with David House, who had successfully guided singer Capleton to international fame, this spiritual side of Mason began to flourish.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mi Chalwa - (3:07) - 1,663 plays
- Ruff Times - (3:39) - 1,580 plays
- My Princess Gone - (4:04) - 1,042 plays
- Couple Chalice A Day - (3:02) - 995 plays
- Ganja for Life - (4:03) - 672 plays
- Kings Of Kings - (3:31) - 390 plays
- Princess Gone - (4:05) - 321 plays
- Babylon A Rise - (3:32) - 356 plays
- Wheat & Tears - (2:40) - 215 plays
- Get Along - (3:23) - 166 plays