28 Shouts - 79,512 Scrobbles
Australia’s Jagwar Ma aka Jono Ma (you may have heard of him through his work with Foals) is the producer of some quality electronic vibes that swim through the rough terrain of yesteryear, but warps them for modern senses. ”Come Save Me” is 60s bubblegum pop crystalized into tribal neon (much like TV Girl does) and features the vocals of Gabriel Winterfield (Ghostwood), additional production from Ewan Pearson and additional percussion from Stella Mozgawa (Warpaint). ”What Love” is a slow building trance that picks up substance along the way, but still continuing the hypnotic thump.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Throw (Radio Edit) - (1:30) - 16,356 plays
- The Throw - (3:16) - 17,265 plays
- Come Save Me - (3:36) - 7,804 plays
- The Throw (Extended Version) - (1:30) - 5,531 plays
- What Love? - (3:54) - 5,919 plays
- Four - (6:33) - 2,594 plays
- What Love - 1,060 plays
- Man I Need (white label version) - 196 plays
- Man I Need - (5:12) - 224 plays
- The Throw (Official Video) - (0:30) - 69 plays