93 Shouts - 772,157 Scrobbles
Australia’s Jagwar Ma aka Jono Ma (you may have heard of him through his work with Foals) is the producer of some quality electronic vibes that swim through the rough terrain of yesteryear, but warps them for modern senses. ”Come Save Me” is 60s bubblegum pop crystalized into tribal neon (much like TV Girl does) and features the vocals of Gabriel Winterfield (Ghostwood), additional production from Ewan Pearson and additional percussion from Stella Mozgawa (Warpaint). ”What Love” is a slow building trance that picks up substance along the way, but still continuing the hypnotic thump.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Man I Need - (3:36) - 83,466 plays
- What Love - (3:52) - 75,444 plays
- Come Save Me - (5:15) - 76,453 plays
- The Throw - (6:43) - 74,911 plays
- Uncertainty - (4:02) - 71,347 plays
- That Loneliness - (2:52) - 57,630 plays
- Let Her Go - (2:56) - 49,099 plays
- Four - (6:32) - 48,560 plays
- Did You Have to - (2:54) - 38,250 plays
- Exercise - (4:04) - 36,948 plays