29 Shouts - 392,801 Scrobbles
Jagjit Singh (February 8, 1941 – October 10, 2011) was a prominent Indian ghazal and film playback singer. He gained critical and popular acclaim together with his wife, Chitra Singh, as the first ever successful husband-wife duo in the history of recorded Indian music. Together, they are considered to be the pioneers of modern ghazal music and regarded as the most successful recording artistes outside the realm of Indian film music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tum Itna Jo Muskura Rahe Ho - (5:21) - 357 plays
- Jhuki Jhuki Si Nazar - (3:57) - 288 plays
- HARE KRISHNA - (3:05) - 315 plays
- Jai Radha Madhav - (4:15) - 331 plays
- Kiska Chehra - (6:06) - 96 plays
- Koi Yeh Kaise Bataye - (3:17) - 100 plays
- Tum Ko Dekha to Yeh Khayal Aaya - (4:47) - 418 plays
- Koi Fariyaad - (8:59) - 91 plays
- Hoshwalon Ko Khabar Kya - (5:07) - 77 plays
- Hey Govinda Hey Gopala - (5:42) - 82 plays