29 Shouts - 386,047 Scrobbles
Jagjit Singh (February 8, 1941 – October 10, 2011) was a prominent Indian ghazal and film playback singer. He gained critical and popular acclaim together with his wife, Chitra Singh, as the first ever successful husband-wife duo in the history of recorded Indian music. Together, they are considered to be the pioneers of modern ghazal music and regarded as the most successful recording artistes outside the realm of Indian film music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tum Itna Jo Muskura Rahe Ho - (5:21) - 400 plays
- Jhuki Jhuki Si Nazar - (3:57) - 284 plays
- HARE KRISHNA - (3:05) - 302 plays
- Jai Radha Madhav - (4:15) - 311 plays
- Kiska Chehra - (6:06) - 104 plays
- Hey Govinda Hey Gopala - (5:42) - 92 plays
- Koi Fariyaad - (8:59) - 167 plays
- Hey Govinda He Gopala - (6:36) - 81 plays
- Kal Chaudhvi Ki Raat - (8:06) - 111 plays
- Koi Yeh Kaise Bataye - (3:17) - 83 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online