29 Shouts - 395,425 Scrobbles
Jagjit Singh (February 8, 1941 – October 10, 2011) was a prominent Indian ghazal and film playback singer. He gained critical and popular acclaim together with his wife, Chitra Singh, as the first ever successful husband-wife duo in the history of recorded Indian music. Together, they are considered to be the pioneers of modern ghazal music and regarded as the most successful recording artistes outside the realm of Indian film music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tum Itna Jo Muskura Rahe Ho - (5:21) - 338 plays
- Jhuki Jhuki Si Nazar - (3:57) - 263 plays
- HARE KRISHNA - (3:05) - 311 plays
- Jai Radha Madhav - (4:15) - 337 plays
- Kiska Chehra - (6:06) - 88 plays
- Koi Yeh Kaise Bataye - (3:17) - 97 plays
- Tum Ko Dekha to Yeh Khayal Aaya - (4:47) - 427 plays
- Hothon Se Chhu Lo Tum - (4:55) - 103 plays
- Koi Fariyaad - (8:59) - 88 plays
- Hoton Se Choolo - (6:13) - 83 plays