29 Shouts - 386,396 Scrobbles
Jagjit Singh (February 8, 1941 – October 10, 2011) was a prominent Indian ghazal and film playback singer. He gained critical and popular acclaim together with his wife, Chitra Singh, as the first ever successful husband-wife duo in the history of recorded Indian music. Together, they are considered to be the pioneers of modern ghazal music and regarded as the most successful recording artistes outside the realm of Indian film music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tum Itna Jo Muskura Rahe Ho - (5:21) - 444 plays
- Jhuki Jhuki Si Nazar - (3:57) - 297 plays
- HARE KRISHNA - (3:05) - 335 plays
- Jai Radha Madhav - (4:15) - 358 plays
- Kiska Chehra - (6:06) - 106 plays
- Koi Yeh Kaise Bataye - (3:17) - 95 plays
- Hey Govinda Hey Gopala - (5:42) - 90 plays
- Tum Ko Dekha to Yeh Khayal Aaya - (4:47) - 327 plays
- Hoshwalon Ko Khabar Kya - (5:07) - 88 plays
- Hothon Se Chhu Lo Tum - (4:55) - 102 plays