29 Shouts - 380,768 Scrobbles
Late Shri Jagjit Singh (8 February 1941 – 10 October 2011) was a prominent Indian ghazal singer. He gained acclaim together with his wife, another renowned Indian ghazal singer Chitra Singh, as the first ever successful duo (husband-wife) act in the history of recorded Indian music. Together, they are considered to be the pioneers of the modern ghazal singing and regarded as the most successful recording artistes outside the realm of Indian film music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tum Itna Jo Muskura Rahe Ho - (5:21) - 384 plays
- Jhuki Jhuki Si Nazar - (3:57) - 277 plays
- HARE KRISHNA - (3:05) - 274 plays
- Jai Radha Madhav - (4:15) - 278 plays
- Kiska Chehra - (6:06) - 94 plays
- Hey Govinda He Gopala - (6:36) - 88 plays
- Koi Fariyaad - (8:59) - 160 plays
- Hey Govinda Hey Gopala - (5:42) - 94 plays
- Hoshwalon Ko Khabar Kya - (5:07) - 117 plays
- Shloka - (2:58) - 77 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online