29 Shouts - 365,731 Scrobbles
Late Shri Jagjit Singh (8 February 1941 – 10 October 2011) was a prominent Indian ghazal singer. He gained acclaim together with his wife, another renowned Indian ghazal singer Chitra Singh, as the first ever successful duo (husband-wife) act in the history of recorded Indian music. Together, they are considered to be the pioneers of the modern ghazal singing and regarded as the most successful recording artistes outside the realm of Indian film music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tum Itna Jo Muskura Rahe Ho - (5:21) - 313 plays
- Jhuki Jhuki Si Nazar - (3:57) - 350 plays
- HARE KRISHNA - (3:05) - 271 plays
- Shloka - (2:58) - 163 plays
- Hey Govinda He Gopala - (6:36) - 143 plays
- Jai Radha Madhav - (4:15) - 211 plays
- Kiska Chehra - (6:06) - 130 plays
- Hosh Waalon Ko - (7:48) - 111 plays
- Hoton Se Choolo - (6:13) - 120 plays
- Hey Govinda Hey Gopala - (5:42) - 134 plays