29 Shouts - 368,202 Scrobbles
Late Shri Jagjit Singh (8 February 1941 – 10 October 2011) was a prominent Indian ghazal singer. He gained acclaim together with his wife, another renowned Indian ghazal singer Chitra Singh, as the first ever successful duo (husband-wife) act in the history of recorded Indian music. Together, they are considered to be the pioneers of the modern ghazal singing and regarded as the most successful recording artistes outside the realm of Indian film music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tum Itna Jo Muskura Rahe Ho - (5:21) - 304 plays
- Jhuki Jhuki Si Nazar - (3:57) - 300 plays
- HARE KRISHNA - (3:05) - 286 plays
- Shloka - (2:58) - 156 plays
- Jai Radha Madhav - (4:15) - 234 plays
- Hey Govinda He Gopala - (6:36) - 151 plays
- Kiska Chehra - (6:06) - 101 plays
- Hosh Waalon Ko - (7:48) - 86 plays
- Hoton Se Choolo - (6:13) - 90 plays
- Hey Govinda Hey Gopala - (5:42) - 131 plays