210 Shouts - 700,997 Scrobbles
Jag Panzer were a heavy metal/power metal band originally formed in Colorado in 1978 as Tyrant. The band consisted of Harry Conklin on vocals, Mark Briody on guitar, John Tetley on bass, and Rick Hilyard on drums. They later found out that there was already a band in existence by the name of Tyrant, so they named the band Jag Panzer after the Jagdpanzer, which was a German WWII tank destroyer and literally means "Hunting Tank". In 1983 their first recording, the EP known as "Tyrants".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Warfare - (5:28) - 1,613 plays
- Harder Than Steel - (4:57) - 1,635 plays
- Licensed To Kill - (2:58) - 1,463 plays
- Symphony Of Terror - (4:24) - 1,340 plays
- Generally Hostile - (3:24) - 1,252 plays
- Reign Of The Tyrants - (3:36) - 1,071 plays
- Cardiac Arrest - (3:15) - 1,070 plays
- The Watching - (3:59) - 1,050 plays
- The Crucifix - (7:31) - 919 plays
- Condemned To Fight - (4:21) - 652 plays