208 Shouts - 692,907 Scrobbles
Jag Panzer were a heavy metal/power metal band originally formed in Colorado in 1978 as Tyrant. The band consisted of Harry Conklin on vocals, Mark Briody on guitar, John Tetley on bass, and Rick Hilyard on drums. They later found out that there was already a band in existence by the name of Tyrant, so they named the band Jag Panzer after the Jagdpanzer, which was a German WWII tank destroyer and literally means "Hunting Tank". In 1983 their first recording, the EP known as "Tyrants".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Warfare - (5:28) - 1,563 plays
- Licensed To Kill - (2:59) - 1,560 plays
- Harder Than Steel - (4:57) - 1,607 plays
- Symphony Of Terror - (4:24) - 1,345 plays
- Lyrics[lyrics by Harry Conklin]
Town clock echo splits the night,
the witching hour moves even closer to the brink of time that is at hand.
Sound of heels pound the street from the curse that rules the town.
Chill of death has come to reap the damned.
- Reign Of The Tyrants - (3:36) - 1,087 plays
- Cardiac Arrest - (3:15) - 1,020 plays
- The Watching - (3:59) - 1,063 plays
- The Crucifix - (7:32) - 909 plays
- Condemned To Fight - (4:21) - 563 plays