205 Shouts - 671,854 Scrobbles
Jag Panzer were a heavy metal/power metal band originally formed in Colorado in 1978 as Tyrant. The band consisted of Harry Conklin on vocals, Mark Briody on guitar, John Tetley on bass, and Rick Hilyard on drums. They later found out that there was already a band in existence by the name of Tyrant, so they named the band Jag Panzer after the Jagdpanzer, which was a German WWII tank destroyer and literally means "Hunting Tank". In 1983 their first recording, the EP known as "Tyrants".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Warfare - (5:28) - 1,466 plays
- Harder Than Steel - (4:57) - 1,608 plays
- Licensed to Kill - (2:59) - 1,453 plays
- Symphony of Terror - (4:24) - 1,223 plays
- Reign of the Tyrants - (3:36) - 1,032 plays
- Generally Hostile - (3:24) - 1,096 plays
- The Watching - (3:59) - 1,010 plays
- Cardiac Arrest - (3:15) - 902 plays
- The Crucifix - (7:32) - 828 plays
- Children of the Sea - (5:16) - 595 plays