28 Shouts - 0 Scrobbles
Jad Fair is a member of lo-fi alternative rock group Half Japanese. Both Jad and his brother David rejected typical notions of tuning and stringing guitars, believing that they could only create truly original music by inventing their own ways of playing. Jad has been playing guitar for over thirty years, but cannot name a single chord. He has worked with numerous alternative and outside musicians including: * 1989: Daniel Johnston, releasing It's Spooky,
* 1996: Phono-Comb, releasing Monsters, Lullabies, and the Occasional Flying Saucer
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online