396 Shouts - 5,709,981 Scrobbles
Jacques Brel (1929–1978) was a French-speaking Belgian singer and author-composer. Known in the English-speaking world mainly through translations of his songs, he is also remembered in French-speaking countries as an actor and director. Brel was born on 8th April 1929 in Schaarbeek, a district of Brussels, and lived half of his life in Paris. He died of lung cancer on 9th October 1978 in Bobigny in the suburbs of Paris, and is buried in the Marquesas Islands.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ne me quitte pas - (3:49) - 27,165 plays
- Amsterdam - (3:17) - 15,254 plays
- Vesoul - (3:08) - 8,796 plays
- Quand on n'a que l'amour - (2:36) - 8,952 plays
- Le Plat Pays - (2:42) - 7,602 plays
- La valse a mille temps - (3:52) - 6,598 plays
- La Chanson des Vieux Amants - (4:30) - 7,241 plays
- Les bourgeois - (2:56) - 5,675 plays
- Madeleine - (2:50) - 6,912 plays
- Les Flamandes - (2:38) - 4,469 plays