46 Shouts - 226,514 Scrobbles
The Brazilian jazz project Jackson Conti take their name from the surnames of their two primary protagonists. Otis Jackson, Jr., better known as Madlib, earned a reputation as an experimental hip-hop hero, having worked with talents like De La Soul, Ghostface Killah, and Talib Kweli. Ivan "Mamão" Conti was a founding member of the pop-samba trio Azymuth, and an accomplished percussionist boasting collaborations with Brazilian music's finest, such as Milton Nascimento and Gal Costa.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Barumba - (3:48) - 313 plays
- Upa Neguinho - (3:39) - 283 plays
- Casa Forte - (3:52) - 264 plays
- Waiting on the Corner - (5:02) - 232 plays
- Nao Tem Nada Nao - (3:36) - 216 plays
- Berimbau - (5:16) - 201 plays
- Xibaba - (4:51) - 210 plays
- Brasilian Sugar - (6:28) - 195 plays
- Papaya - (10:04) - 181 plays
- Mamaoism - (0:32) - 173 plays