45 Shouts - 215,041 Scrobbles
The Brazilian jazz project Jackson Conti take their name from the surnames of their two primary protagonists. Otis Jackson, Jr., better known as Madlib, earned a reputation as an experimental hip-hop hero, having worked with talents like De La Soul, Ghostface Killah, and Talib Kweli. Ivan "Mamão" Conti was a founding member of the pop-samba trio Azymuth, and an accomplished percussionist boasting collaborations with Brazilian music's finest, such as Milton Nascimento and Gal Costa.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Upa Neguinho - (3:39) - 480 plays
- Barumba - (3:48) - 450 plays
- Xibaba - (4:51) - 396 plays
- Berimbau - (5:16) - 361 plays
- Casa Forte - (3:52) - 356 plays
- Nao Tem Nada Nao - (3:36) - 366 plays
- Brasilian Sugar - (6:28) - 328 plays
- Waiting on the Corner - (5:02) - 304 plays
- Sunset at Sujinho - (1:55) - 272 plays
- Tijuca Man - (2:39) - 272 plays