Jackson C. Frank
214 Shouts - 1,231,744 Scrobbles
Jackson Carey Frank (Buffalo, New York, March 2, 1943 – Great Barrington, Massachusetts, March 3, 1999) was an American folk singer-songwriter and guitarist. Although he released only one official album in his lifetime and never achieved much commercial success, he is reported to have influenced several better-known singer-songwriters such as Paul Simon and Nick Drake. When Jackson Frank was 11, a furnace exploded at his school, sending a ball of flames down corridors until it ended up in Frank's music classroom in the Cleveland Hill Elementary School in Cheektowaga, New York.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blues Run The Game - (2:47) - 16,649 plays
- Milk And Honey - (3:37) - 12,018 plays
- My Name Is Carnival - (3:45) - 8,009 plays
- Just Like Anything - (2:21) - 8,228 plays
- Don't Look Back - (2:57) - 6,196 plays
- Kimbie - (3:14) - 5,982 plays
- You Never Wanted Me - (3:07) - 5,940 plays
- I Want To Be Alone (Dialogue) - (3:18) - 6,811 plays
- Here Come The Blues - (4:01) - 5,349 plays
- Yellow Walls - (2:59) - 5,002 plays