98 Shouts - 1,960,965 Scrobbles
Jack Leroy "Jackie" Wilson (June 9, 1934 – January 21, 1984) was an American soul and R&B singer born in Detroit, Michigan, where he became active in the music business. He joined Billy Ward And His Dominoes in 1953, replacing Clyde McPhatter. After losing McPhatter, the group's only recording success with Wilson came in June of 1956 with the single "St. Therese of The Roses" that reached number 13 on the Pop charts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher - (2:58) - 18,852 plays
- Reet Petite - (2:41) - 13,430 plays
- Lonely Teardrops - (2:43) - 10,117 plays
- (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher & Higher - (2:59) - 11,801 plays
- I Get the Sweetest Feeling - (2:54) - 4,620 plays
- To Be Loved - (2:29) - 3,401 plays
- Higher & Higher - (2:54) - 3,812 plays
- I Get The Sweetest Feeling - Original Version - (2:56) - 2,041 plays
- I'll Be Satisfied - (2:06) - 1,495 plays
- Doggin' Around - (2:44) - 1,656 plays