98 Shouts - 1,981,226 Scrobbles
Jack Leroy "Jackie" Wilson (June 9, 1934 – January 21, 1984) was an American soul and R&B singer born in Detroit, Michigan, where he became active in the music business. He joined Billy Ward And His Dominoes in 1953, replacing Clyde McPhatter. After losing McPhatter, the group's only recording success with Wilson came in June of 1956 with the single "St. Therese of The Roses" that reached number 13 on the Pop charts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher - (2:56) - 19,684 plays
- Reet Petite - (2:41) - 13,613 plays
- Lonely Teardrops - (2:43) - 10,287 plays
- (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher & Higher - (2:59) - 12,655 plays
- I Get the Sweetest Feeling - (2:54) - 4,760 plays
- To Be Loved - (2:29) - 3,343 plays
- Higher & Higher - (2:54) - 3,958 plays
- I Get The Sweetest Feeling - Original Version - (2:56) - 2,255 plays
- Higher and Higher - (2:58) - 2,242 plays
- I'll Be Satisfied - (2:06) - 1,524 plays