98 Shouts - 2,049,550 Scrobbles
Jack Leroy "Jackie" Wilson (June 9, 1934 – January 21, 1984) was an American soul and R&B singer born in Detroit, Michigan, where he became active in the music business. He joined Billy Ward and His Dominoes in 1953, replacing Clyde McPhatter. After losing McPhatter, the group's only recording success with Wilson came in June of 1956 with the single "St. Therese of The Roses" that reached number 13 on the Pop charts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWe are not in a position to display these lyrics due to licensing restrictions. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher & Higher - (2:59) - 14,444 plays
- Reet petite - (2:41) - 11,816 plays
- Lonely Teardrops - (2:43) - 9,579 plays
- I Get the Sweetest Feeling - (2:54) - 4,846 plays
- Higher & Higher - (2:54) - 4,625 plays
- To Be Loved - (2:29) - 2,638 plays
- I Get The Sweetest Feeling - Original Version - (2:56) - 2,022 plays
- Higher and Higher - (2:58) - 2,171 plays
- Doggin' Around - (2:44) - 1,485 plays