98 Shouts - 1,898,793 Scrobbles
Jack Leroy "Jackie" Wilson (June 9, 1934 – January 21, 1984) was an American soul and R&B singer born in Detroit, Michigan, where he became active in the music business. He joined Billy Ward and His Dominoes in 1953, replacing Clyde McPhatter. After losing McPhatter, the group's only recording success with Wilson came in June of 1956 with the single "St. Therese of The Roses" that reached number 13 on the Pop charts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher And Higher - (2:56) - 18,982 plays
- LyricsWell, look there, look there, look there, look there, ooh, wee
Look there, look there, look there, ooh wee
Ooh, ahh, ooh, ahh, ooh, wee
Well, she's so fine, fine, fine, she's so fine, fine
She's so fine, she's so fine, fine, fine
- Lonely Teardrops - (2:43) - 10,253 plays
- LyricsWe are not in a position to display these lyrics due to licensing restrictions. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- LyricsThe closer you get
The better you look, baby
The better you look
The more I want you
When you turn on your smile
- To Be Loved - (2:29) - 3,348 plays
- Higher & Higher - (2:54) - 3,669 plays
- I Get The Sweetest Feeling - Original Version - (2:56) - 2,121 plays
- I'll Be Satisfied - (2:06) - 1,586 plays
- Doggin' Around - (2:44) - 1,649 plays