1,706 Shouts - 16,691,918 Scrobbles
Jack White (born John Anthony Gillis on July 9, 1975 in Detroit), American rock musician, producer, and actor. He is best known as the guitarist and lead vocalist of the rock duo The White Stripes (1997-2011) and more recently guitarist and vocalist of The Raconteurs, and drummer and vocalist for the band The Dead Weather. Jack White first played as a professional musician in the early 1990s, as a drummer for the Detroit cowpunk band Goober & the Peas.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsMy veins are blue and connected
And every single bone in my brain is electric
But I dig ditches like the best of 'em
Yo trabajo duro
Como en madera y eso
- LyricsIt's not enough that I love you
There's all these things I have to prove to you
You use the sun to erase the past
But you think it only erases for you
Well I'm afraid of being hurt that's true
- LyricsI want love to, roll me over slowly
Stick a knife inside me, and twist it all around.
I want love to, grab my fingers gently
Slam them in a doorway, put my face into the ground.
I want love to, murder my own mother and
- LyricsShe's got stickers on her locker
And the boy's number's there in magic marker
I'm hungry, and the hunger will linger
I eat sixteen saltine crackers, then I lick my fingers
Well every morning I deliver the news
- That Black Bat Licorice - (2:00) - 79,390 plays
- Three Women - (2:00) - 73,005 plays
- Alone in My Home - (2:00) - 65,916 plays
- Temporary Ground - (2:00) - 61,526 plays
- Love Is Blindness - (3:18) - 73,176 plays