1,367 Shouts - 9,205,448 Scrobbles
Jack White (born John Anthony Gillis on July 9, 1975 in Detroit), American rock musician, producer, and actor. He is best known as the guitarist and lead vocalist of the rock duo The White Stripes (1997-2011) and more recently guitarist and vocalist of The Raconteurs, and drummer and vocalist for the band The Dead Weather. Jack White first played as a professional musician in the early 1990s, as a drummer for the Detroit cowpunk band Goober & the Peas.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsShe's got stickers on her locker
And the boy's number's there in magic marker
I'm hungry, and the hunger will linger
I eat sixteen saltine crackers, then I lick my fingers
Well every morning I deliver the news
- LyricsI want love
To roll me over slowly
stick a knife inside me,
and twist it all around.
I want love to
- LyricsI'm so free I could shout
It's like you wouldn't believe
The world travels backwards
When I'm in it
So much so, that I'm free every minute
- LyricsYeah, when you touchExplain my hand and talk sweet talk
I got a knockin' in my dizzard, a wobblin' in my walk
And I'm tremblin'
That's right, you got me shakin'
When you take me in your arms and talk romance
- LyricsI was in the shower so I could not tell my nose was bleeding
Dripped down my body to the floor right below my feet and
I looked in the mirror at my face, I thought I had a disease
And there's a woman with her fingers in my ice box
She peeked around the corner and asked me if I'm okay
- Blunderbuss - (3:05) - 138,850 plays
- Hypocritical Kiss - (2:50) - 128,744 plays
- Love Is Blindness - (3:18) - 203,360 plays
- Weep Themselves to Sleep - (4:19) - 111,272 plays
- Trash Tongue Talker - (3:20) - 102,842 plays