418 Shouts - 3,798,574 Scrobbles
Jack Wall is an American video game music composer. He has worked on video game music for over 20 games including the Myst franchise, Splinter Cell, Jade Empire, and Mass Effect. Wall earned a degree in civil engineering from Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and, after a brief stint working in civil engineering, transitioned into music production. He worked with musicians such as John Cale, David Byrne, and Patti Smith, and, after performing increasingly complex production and sound engineering tasks, moved into music composition in 1995.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Suicide Mission - (4:45) - 12,617 plays
- The Illusive Man - (2:23) - 8,414 plays
- Mass Effect: Suicide Mission - (4:51) - 5,233 plays
- The Normandy Reborn - (2:06) - 4,440 plays
- Humans Are Disappearing - (2:00) - 3,832 plays
- The End Run - (2:57) - 4,392 plays
- Reflections - (1:19) - 3,856 plays
- The Lazarus Project - (1:10) - 2,974 plays
- New Worlds - (2:30) - 4,714 plays
- The Attack - (5:13) - 3,006 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online