418 Shouts - 3,872,005 Scrobbles
Jack Wall is an American video game music composer. He has worked on video game music for over 20 games including the Myst franchise, Splinter Cell, Jade Empire, and Mass Effect. Wall earned a degree in civil engineering from Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and, after a brief stint working in civil engineering, transitioned into music production. He worked with musicians such as John Cale, David Byrne, and Patti Smith, and, after performing increasingly complex production and sound engineering tasks, moved into music composition in 1995.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Suicide Mission - (4:45) - 11,376 plays
- The Illusive Man - (2:23) - 7,552 plays
- The Normandy Reborn - (2:06) - 6,411 plays
- Mass Effect: Suicide Mission - (4:51) - 4,166 plays
- Humans Are Disappearing - (2:00) - 3,529 plays
- Mass Effect Theme - (2:21) - 4,043 plays
- The End Run - (2:57) - 4,761 plays
- The Lazarus Project - (1:10) - 3,092 plays
- Reflections - (1:19) - 4,071 plays
- New Worlds - (2:30) - 4,435 plays