415 Shouts - 3,623,944 Scrobbles
Jack Wall is an American video game music composer. He has worked on video game music for over 20 games including the Myst franchise, Splinter Cell, Jade Empire, and Mass Effect. Wall earned a degree in civil engineering from Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and, after a brief stint working in civil engineering, transitioned into music production. He worked with musicians such as John Cale, David Byrne, and Patti Smith, and, after performing increasingly complex production and sound engineering tasks, moved into music composition in 1995.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Suicide Mission - (4:45) - 12,999 plays
- The Illusive Man - (2:23) - 8,440 plays
- Mass Effect: Suicide Mission - (4:51) - 5,472 plays
- The Normandy Reborn - (2:06) - 4,738 plays
- The End Run - (2:57) - 5,196 plays
- Humans Are Disappearing - (2:00) - 4,389 plays
- Vigil - (1:44) - 4,520 plays
- The Lazarus Project - (1:10) - 3,466 plays
- Reflections - (1:19) - 5,308 plays
- The Attack - (5:13) - 3,357 plays