418 Shouts - 3,755,107 Scrobbles
Jack Wall is an American video game music composer. He has worked on video game music for over 20 games including the Myst franchise, Splinter Cell, Jade Empire, and Mass Effect. Wall earned a degree in civil engineering from Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and, after a brief stint working in civil engineering, transitioned into music production. He worked with musicians such as John Cale, David Byrne, and Patti Smith, and, after performing increasingly complex production and sound engineering tasks, moved into music composition in 1995.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Suicide Mission - (4:45) - 12,710 plays
- The Illusive Man - (2:23) - 8,337 plays
- Mass Effect: Suicide Mission - (4:51) - 5,087 plays
- The Normandy Reborn - (2:06) - 4,169 plays
- Humans Are Disappearing - (2:00) - 3,834 plays
- The End Run - (2:57) - 4,544 plays
- Reflections - (1:19) - 4,804 plays
- New Worlds - (2:30) - 4,497 plays
- The Lazarus Project - (1:10) - 2,921 plays
- Vigil - (1:44) - 4,717 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online