408 Shouts - 3,261,995 Scrobbles
Jack Wall is an American video game music composer. He has worked on video game music for over 20 games including the Myst franchise, Splinter Cell, Jade Empire, and Mass Effect. Wall earned a degree in civil engineering from Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and, after a brief stint working in civil engineering, transitioned into music production. He worked with musicians such as John Cale, David Byrne, and Patti Smith, and, after performing increasingly complex production and sound engineering tasks, moved into music composition in 1995.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Suicide Mission - (4:46) - 12,364 plays
- The Illusive Man - (2:24) - 8,712 plays
- The Normandy Reborn - (2:06) - 6,061 plays
- The End Run - (2:57) - 6,412 plays
- Humans Are Disappearing - (2:00) - 5,044 plays
- The Lazarus Project - (1:10) - 4,094 plays
- Civilization IV Medley - (4:55) - 5,300 plays
- The Attack - (5:14) - 3,916 plays
- New Worlds - (2:30) - 6,753 plays
- Reflections - (1:19) - 5,228 plays