191 Shouts - 615,392 Scrobbles
Jack Rose (16 February 1971 – 5 December 2009) was an American guitarist originally from Richmond, VA, United States, and later based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Rose is best known for his acoustic guitar work. In 1993 Jack Rose joined the psychedelic drone band Pelt with Michael Gangloff and Patrick Best. Initially influenced by noise rock, the trio, sometimes joined by friends including Mikel Dimmick and Jason Bill (also of Charalambides), released their first album in 1995.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kensington Blues - (3:34) - 1,503 plays
- Cross the North Fork - (7:24) - 1,045 plays
- Now That I'm a Man Full Grown II - (9:51) - 852 plays
- Blues For Percy Danforth - (7:34) - 792 plays
- Sunflower River Blues - (3:21) - 822 plays
- Rappahanock River Rag (for William Moore) - (2:46) - 793 plays
- Moon In The Gutter - (3:05) - 688 plays
- Flirtin' With the Undertaker - (2:24) - 644 plays
- Cathedral et Chartres - (5:09) - 705 plays
- Luck In The Valley - (2:20) - 473 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online