191 Shouts - 618,429 Scrobbles
Jack Rose (16 February 1971 – 5 December 2009) was an American guitarist originally from Richmond, VA, United States, and later based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Rose is best known for his acoustic guitar work. In 1993 Jack Rose joined the psychedelic drone band Pelt with Michael Gangloff and Patrick Best. Initially influenced by noise rock, the trio, sometimes joined by friends including Mikel Dimmick and Jason Bill (also of Charalambides), released their first album in 1995.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kensington Blues - (3:34) - 1,660 plays
- Cross the North Fork - (7:24) - 1,189 plays
- Blues For Percy Danforth - (7:34) - 938 plays
- Now That I'm a Man Full Grown II - (9:51) - 899 plays
- Sunflower River Blues - (3:21) - 945 plays
- Cathedral et Chartres - (5:09) - 820 plays
- Flirtin' With the Undertaker - (2:24) - 717 plays
- Rappahanock River Rag (for William Moore) - (2:46) - 798 plays
- Moon In The Gutter - (3:05) - 665 plays
- Luck In The Valley - (2:20) - 515 plays