192 Shouts - 619,525 Scrobbles
Jack Rose (16 February 1971 – 5 December 2009) was an American guitarist originally from Richmond, VA, United States, and later based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Rose is best known for his acoustic guitar work. In 1993 Jack Rose joined the psychedelic drone band Pelt with Michael Gangloff and Patrick Best. Initially influenced by noise rock, the trio, sometimes joined by friends including Mikel Dimmick and Jason Bill (also of Charalambides), released their first album in 1995.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kensington Blues - (3:34) - 1,565 plays
- Cross the North Fork - (7:24) - 1,157 plays
- Blues For Percy Danforth - (7:34) - 939 plays
- Now That I'm a Man Full Grown II - (9:51) - 861 plays
- Sunflower River Blues - (3:21) - 894 plays
- Cathedral et Chartres - (5:09) - 785 plays
- Flirtin' With the Undertaker - (2:24) - 683 plays
- Rappahanock River Rag (for William Moore) - (2:46) - 769 plays
- Moon In The Gutter - (3:05) - 624 plays
- Luck In The Valley - (2:20) - 503 plays