189 Shouts - 578,300 Scrobbles
February 16, 1971 – December 5, 2009 Jack Rose was a guitarist, originally from Virginia, USA. In the mid '90s he joined the noise/drone group Pelt with Patrick Best and Mike Gangloff. Over the course of ten years and a dozen records, Pelt transformed slowly from an electric group, heavily influenced by Sonic Youth, the Dead C and Theater of Eternal Music-style minimalism to an acoustic group showing the strong influence of John Fahey.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kensington Blues - (3:34) - 1,863 plays
- Cross the North Fork - (7:24) - 1,327 plays
- Blues For Percy Danforth - (7:34) - 1,206 plays
- Moon In The Gutter - (3:05) - 1,111 plays
- Sunflower River Blues - (3:21) - 969 plays
- Cathedral et Chartres - (5:09) - 889 plays
- Flirtin' With the Undertaker - (2:24) - 842 plays
- Rappahanock River Rag (for William Moore) - (2:46) - 896 plays
- Lick Mountain Ramble - (2:27) - 728 plays
- Now That I'm a Man Full Grown II - (9:51) - 697 plays