190 Shouts - 602,870 Scrobbles
Jack Rose (16 February 1971 – 5 December 2009) was an American guitarist originally from Richmond, VA, United States, and later based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Rose is best known for his acoustic guitar work. In 1993 Jack Rose joined the psychedelic drone band Pelt with Michael Gangloff and Patrick Best. Initially influenced by noise rock, the trio, sometimes joined by friends including Mikel Dimmick and Jason Bill (also of Charalambides), released their first album in 1995.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kensington Blues - (3:34) - 1,454 plays
- Cross the North Fork - (7:24) - 916 plays
- Now That I'm a Man Full Grown II - (9:51) - 765 plays
- Sunflower River Blues - (3:21) - 783 plays
- Blues For Percy Danforth - (7:34) - 688 plays
- Moon In The Gutter - (3:05) - 680 plays
- Rappahanock River Rag (for William Moore) - (2:46) - 786 plays
- Flirtin' With the Undertaker - (2:24) - 592 plays
- Cathedral et Chartres - (5:09) - 624 plays
- Luck In The Valley - (2:20) - 425 plays