120 Shouts - 319,213 Scrobbles
Jean-Louis Kerouac (March 12, 1922 – October 21, 1969) was an American novelist, writer, poet, artist, and part of the Beat Generation. While enjoying popular but little critical success during his own lifetime, Kerouac is now considered one of America's most important authors. Kerouac's spontaneous, confessional language style inspired other writers, including Tom Robbins, Richard Brautigan, Hunter S. Thompson, Ken Kesey, and Bob Dylan.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- October In the Railroad Earth - (7:06) - 280 plays
- Hard Hearted Old Farmer - (2:13) - 239 plays
- The Beat Generation - (3:10) - 215 plays
- American Haikus - (9:58) - 235 plays
- MacDougal Street Blues - (3:25) - 154 plays
- Charlie Parker - (3:42) - 183 plays
- The Last Hotel & Some Of Dharma - (3:51) - 165 plays
- Jack Kerouac Reads On The Road - (2:08) - 145 plays
- I'd Rather Be Thin Than Famous - (0:34) - 174 plays
- Abraham - (1:13) - 149 plays