120 Shouts - 319,214 Scrobbles
Jean-Louis Kerouac (March 12, 1922 – October 21, 1969) was an American novelist, writer, poet, artist, and part of the Beat Generation. While enjoying popular but little critical success during his own lifetime, Kerouac is now considered one of America's most important authors. Kerouac's spontaneous, confessional language style inspired other writers, including Tom Robbins, Richard Brautigan, Hunter S. Thompson, Ken Kesey, and Bob Dylan.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- October In the Railroad Earth - (7:06) - 288 plays
- American Haikus - (9:58) - 227 plays
- Hard Hearted Old Farmer - (2:13) - 212 plays
- The Beat Generation - (3:10) - 202 plays
- MacDougal Street Blues - (3:25) - 150 plays
- Charlie Parker - (3:42) - 166 plays
- Leavin' Town - (3:00) - 166 plays
- Abraham - (1:13) - 149 plays
- Jack Kerouac Reads On The Road - (2:08) - 136 plays
- I'd Rather Be Thin Than Famous - (0:34) - 166 plays