120 Shouts - 309,740 Scrobbles
Jean-Louis Kerouac (March 12, 1922 – October 21, 1969) was an American novelist, writer, poet, artist, and part of the Beat Generation. While enjoying popular but little critical success during his own lifetime, Kerouac is now considered one of America's most important authors. Kerouac's spontaneous, confessional language style inspired other writers, including Tom Robbins, Richard Brautigan, Hunter S. Thompson, Ken Kesey, and Bob Dylan.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- American Haikus - (9:58) - 400 plays
- October In the Railroad Earth - (7:06) - 320 plays
- Charlie Parker - (3:42) - 276 plays
- Hard Hearted Old Farmer - (2:13) - 325 plays
- Jack Kerouac Reads On The Road - (2:08) - 233 plays
- Leavin' Town - (3:00) - 216 plays
- The Beat Generation - (3:10) - 235 plays
- Deadbelly - (1:02) - 217 plays
- The Last Hotel & Some Of Dharma - (3:51) - 204 plays
- Goofing At the Table - (1:42) - 205 plays