118 Shouts - 294,435 Scrobbles
Jean-Louis Kerouac (March 12, 1922 – October 21, 1969) was an American novelist, writer, poet, artist, and part of the Beat Generation. While enjoying popular but little critical success during his own lifetime, Kerouac is now considered one of America's most important authors. Kerouac's spontaneous, confessional language style inspired other writers, including Tom Robbins, Richard Brautigan, Hunter S. Thompson, Ken Kesey, and Bob Dylan.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- On The Road (extract) - (2:20) - 459 plays
- October In the Railroad Earth - (7:06) - 439 plays
- Jack Kerouac Reads On The Road - (2:08) - 469 plays
- Charlie Parker - (3:42) - 416 plays
- American Haikus - (9:58) - 349 plays
- Leavin' Town - (3:00) - 339 plays
- The Beat Generation - (3:10) - 306 plays
- Deadbelly - (1:02) - 292 plays
- Goofing At the Table - (1:42) - 278 plays
- Bowery Blues - (3:52) - 254 plays