120 Shouts - 311,788 Scrobbles
Jean-Louis Kerouac (March 12, 1922 – October 21, 1969) was an American novelist, writer, poet, artist, and part of the Beat Generation. While enjoying popular but little critical success during his own lifetime, Kerouac is now considered one of America's most important authors. Kerouac's spontaneous, confessional language style inspired other writers, including Tom Robbins, Richard Brautigan, Hunter S. Thompson, Ken Kesey, and Bob Dylan.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- October In the Railroad Earth - (7:06) - 325 plays
- American Haikus - (9:58) - 352 plays
- Hard Hearted Old Farmer - (2:13) - 300 plays
- Charlie Parker - (3:42) - 250 plays
- The Beat Generation - (3:10) - 210 plays
- Jack Kerouac Reads On The Road - (2:08) - 201 plays
- Leavin' Town - (3:00) - 174 plays
- I'd Rather Be Thin Than Famous - (0:34) - 229 plays
- Goofing At the Table - (1:42) - 210 plays
- McDougal Street Blues - (3:20) - 210 plays