120 Shouts - 305,105 Scrobbles
Jean-Louis Kerouac (March 12, 1922 – October 21, 1969) was an American novelist, writer, poet, artist, and part of the Beat Generation. While enjoying popular but little critical success during his own lifetime, Kerouac is now considered one of America's most important authors. Kerouac's spontaneous, confessional language style inspired other writers, including Tom Robbins, Richard Brautigan, Hunter S. Thompson, Ken Kesey, and Bob Dylan.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- On The Road (extract) - (2:20) - 373 plays
- Leavin' Town - (3:00) - 290 plays
- Charlie Parker - (3:42) - 399 plays
- American Haikus - (9:58) - 437 plays
- October In the Railroad Earth - (7:06) - 375 plays
- Jack Kerouac Reads On The Road - (2:08) - 332 plays
- Hard Hearted Old Farmer - (2:13) - 367 plays
- The Beat Generation - (3:10) - 326 plays
- Deadbelly - (1:02) - 276 plays
- Goofing At the Table - (1:42) - 240 plays