118 Shouts - 290,899 Scrobbles
Jean-Louis Kerouac (March 12, 1922 – October 21, 1969) was an American novelist, writer, poet, artist, and part of the Beat Generation. While enjoying popular but little critical success during his own lifetime, Kerouac is now considered one of America's most important authors. Kerouac's spontaneous, confessional language style inspired other writers, including Tom Robbins, Richard Brautigan, Hunter S. Thompson, Ken Kesey, and Bob Dylan.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- On The Road (extract) - (2:20) - 478 plays
- Jack Kerouac Reads On The Road - (2:08) - 513 plays
- October In the Railroad Earth - (7:06) - 464 plays
- American Haikus - (9:58) - 352 plays
- Leavin' Town - (3:00) - 365 plays
- Charlie Parker - (3:42) - 395 plays
- The Beat Generation - (3:10) - 297 plays
- Deadbelly - (1:02) - 300 plays
- Goofing At the Table - (1:42) - 275 plays
- Bowery Blues - (3:52) - 252 plays