120 Shouts - 314,721 Scrobbles
Jean-Louis Kerouac (March 12, 1922 – October 21, 1969) was an American novelist, writer, poet, artist, and part of the Beat Generation. While enjoying popular but little critical success during his own lifetime, Kerouac is now considered one of America's most important authors. Kerouac's spontaneous, confessional language style inspired other writers, including Tom Robbins, Richard Brautigan, Hunter S. Thompson, Ken Kesey, and Bob Dylan.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- October In the Railroad Earth - (7:06) - 310 plays
- American Haikus - (9:58) - 302 plays
- Hard Hearted Old Farmer - (2:13) - 252 plays
- Charlie Parker - (3:42) - 220 plays
- The Beat Generation - (3:10) - 177 plays
- Jack Kerouac Reads On The Road - (2:08) - 185 plays
- Leavin' Town - (3:00) - 170 plays
- I'd Rather Be Thin Than Famous - (0:34) - 182 plays
- On The Road - (2:19) - 238 plays
- Deadbelly - (1:02) - 172 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online