117 Shouts - 285,949 Scrobbles
Jean-Louis Kerouac (March 12, 1922 – October 21, 1969) was an American novelist, writer, poet, artist, and part of the Beat Generation. While enjoying popular but little critical success during his own lifetime, Kerouac is now considered one of America's most important authors. Kerouac's spontaneous, confessional language style inspired other writers, including Tom Robbins, Richard Brautigan, Hunter S. Thompson, Ken Kesey, and Bob Dylan.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jack Kerouac Reads On The Road - (2:08) - 663 plays
- On The Road (extract) - (2:20) - 472 plays
- October In the Railroad Earth - (7:06) - 439 plays
- American Haikus - (9:58) - 367 plays
- Leavin' Town - (3:00) - 354 plays
- Charlie Parker - (3:42) - 337 plays
- The Beat Generation - (3:10) - 281 plays
- Deadbelly - (1:02) - 311 plays
- Bowery Blues - (3:52) - 270 plays
- Hard Hearted Old Farmer - (2:13) - 255 plays