120 Shouts - 307,558 Scrobbles
Jean-Louis Kerouac (March 12, 1922 – October 21, 1969) was an American novelist, writer, poet, artist, and part of the Beat Generation. While enjoying popular but little critical success during his own lifetime, Kerouac is now considered one of America's most important authors. Kerouac's spontaneous, confessional language style inspired other writers, including Tom Robbins, Richard Brautigan, Hunter S. Thompson, Ken Kesey, and Bob Dylan.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- On The Road (extract) - (2:20) - 304 plays
- Charlie Parker - (3:42) - 350 plays
- American Haikus - (9:58) - 463 plays
- October In the Railroad Earth - (7:06) - 344 plays
- Leavin' Town - (3:00) - 266 plays
- Jack Kerouac Reads On The Road - (2:08) - 318 plays
- Hard Hearted Old Farmer - (2:13) - 356 plays
- The Beat Generation - (3:10) - 305 plays
- Deadbelly - (1:02) - 272 plays
- Goofing At the Table - (1:42) - 237 plays