24 Shouts - 738,802 Scrobbles
Jack Jones (born Jan. 14, 1938, in Hollywood, Calif.) is a traditional pop singer, perhaps best known for his songs "I've Got Your Number" and "Wives And Lovers". The only son of actors Allan Jones and Irene Hervey, he released his first album in 1959 on Capitol Records, but he didn't find success until he moved to Kapp Records in the early 60s. During that decade, he was rated highly by contemporaries such as Frank Sinatra.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I've Got Your Number - (1:50) - 5,622 plays
- Wives And Lovers - (2:28) - 4,743 plays
- Do You Hear What I Hear? - (2:56) - 1,536 plays
- LyricsTell her you care each time you speak
Make it her birthday each day of the week
Bring her nice things, sugar and spice things
Roses and lollipops and lollipops and roses
One day she'll smile, next day she'll cry
- Sleigh Ride - (2:44) - 833 plays
- Angel Eyes - (3:16) - 693 plays
- Love Boat Theme - (2:43) - 501 plays
- Mistletoe And Holly - (1:39) - 425 plays
- You've Changed'round Midnight - (5:13) - 246 plays
- But Not For Me - (4:05) - 277 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online