24 Shouts - 711,708 Scrobbles
Jack Jones (born Jan. 14, 1938, in Hollywood, Calif.) is a traditional pop singer, perhaps best known for his songs "I've Got Your Number" and "Wives And Lovers". The only son of actors Allan Jones and Irene Hervey, he released his first album in 1959 on Capitol Records, but he didn't find success until he moved to Kapp Records in the early 60s. During that decade, he was rated highly by contemporaries such as Frank Sinatra.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I've Got Your Number - (1:50) - 7,515 plays
- Wives And Lovers - (2:28) - 4,534 plays
- Lollipops And Roses - (4:04) - 1,898 plays
- Angel Eyes - (3:16) - 1,147 plays
- Love Boat Theme - (2:43) - 420 plays
- Dear Heart - (2:36) - 345 plays
- This Could Be the Start of Something - (2:44) - 259 plays
- Call Me Irresponsible - (3:14) - 222 plays
- You've Changed'round Midnight - (5:13) - 217 plays
- The Race Is On - (1:48) - 197 plays