24 Shouts - 706,767 Scrobbles
Jack Jones (born Jan. 14, 1938, in Hollywood, Calif.) is a traditional pop singer, perhaps best known for his songs "I've Got Your Number" and "Wives and Lovers". The only son of actors Allan Jones and Irene Hervey, he released his first album in 1959 on Capitol Records, but he didn't find success until he moved to Kapp Records in the early 60s. During that decade, he was rated highly by contemporaries such as Frank Sinatra.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I've Got Your Number - (1:50) - 9,269 plays
- Wives and Lovers - (2:28) - 4,491 plays
- Lollipops and Roses - (4:04) - 2,197 plays
- Angel Eyes - (3:16) - 1,237 plays
- Wives & Lovers - (2:30) - 482 plays
- Love Boat Theme - (2:43) - 380 plays
- Dear Heart - (2:36) - 400 plays
- This Could Be the Start of Something - (2:44) - 329 plays
- Call Me Irresponsible - (3:14) - 248 plays
- The Race Is On - (1:48) - 226 plays