3,100 Shouts - 114,794,751 Scrobbles
Jack Hody Johnson (born May 18, 1975 in North Shore, Oahu, Hawaii) is a singer-songwriter, accomplished professional surfer and filmmaker who has achieved critical and commercial success and a dedicated following since he first appeared on G. Love & Special Sauce's album Philadelphonic. The release of his 2001 debut album, Brushfire Fairytales, further cemented his popularity and he has since released four more successful albums including 2003's On and On, 2005's In Between Dreams, 2008's Sleep Through the Static and 2010's To The Sea.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThere's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard
No song that I could sing but I can try for your heart
Our dreams and they are made out of real things
Like a shoebox of photographs with sepia-toned lovin'
Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart, like
- LyricsWell, can't you see that it's just raining?
There ain't no need to go outside
But baby, you hardly even notice
When I try to show you
This song is meant to keep ya
- LyricsWell I was sitting, waiting, wishing
You believed in superstitions
Then maybe you'd see the signs
Lord knows that this world is cruel
And I ain't the Lord no I'm just a fool
- LyricsBack when all my little goals seemed so important
Every pot of gold fill and full of distortion
Heaven was a place still in space not in motion
I got you
- LyricsI hope this old train breaks down
Then I could take a walk around
And see what there is to see
Time is just a melody
With all the people in the street
- Flake - (4:40) - 60,382 plays
- Upside Down - (3:28) - 56,322 plays
- Good People - (3:28) - 56,727 plays
- Imagine - (3:39) - 37,721 plays
- Do You Remember - (2:24) - 42,907 plays