Jack Johnson & Ben Harper
15 Shouts - 450,638 Scrobbles
Jack Johnson (born May 18, 1975) (a Hawaii-born singer-songwriter, accomplished professional surfer and filmmaker) joins his good friend
and musical partner Ben Harper (born October 28, 1969)(American singer and songwriter) for some musical collaborations from time to time. They made a popular cover of Bob Marley's - High Tide Or Low Tide on "Last Call With Carson Daly" June 28, 2003.
They have also played some concerts together and Ben Harper appears on two of Jack Johnson's albums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gone - 157 plays
- you might just let it go (please) - (4:40) - 74 plays
- High Tide or Low Tide (Live) - (5:35) - 107 plays
- My Own Two Hands - (2:59) - 24 plays
- High Tide Or Low Tide - 85 plays
- Diamonds on the Inside - 17 plays
- Gone (live) - 18 plays
- Sitting,Waiting,Wishing - 7 plays
- Banana Pancakes - (3:13) - 8 plays
- Please Me Like You Want to - 5 plays