Jack Johnson & Ben Harper
15 Shouts - 451,221 Scrobbles
Jack Johnson (born May 18, 1975) (a Hawaii-born singer-songwriter, accomplished professional surfer and filmmaker) joins his good friend
and musical partner Ben Harper (born October 28, 1969)(American singer and songwriter) for some musical collaborations from time to time. They made a popular cover of Bob Marley's - High Tide Or Low Tide on "Last Call With Carson Daly" June 28, 2003.
They have also played some concerts together and Ben Harper appears on two of Jack Johnson's albums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gone - 155 plays
- you might just let it go (please) - (4:40) - 70 plays
- High Tide or Low Tide (Live) - (5:35) - 84 plays
- High Tide Or Low Tide - 96 plays
- My Own Two Hands - (2:59) - 27 plays
- Diamonds on the Inside - 26 plays
- Gone (live) - 18 plays
- Sitting,Waiting,Wishing - 8 plays
- Banana Pancakes - (3:13) - 11 plays
- With my own two hands - (2:59) - 19 plays