16 Shouts - 773,733 Scrobbles
Around the time Jack Ingram started writing songs and performing, he was studying psychology at Southern Methodist University in Dallas. "Music and psychology come from the same place," he says. "It's about studying why people tick. I write songs to figure out my world, why people act the way they do, why they make the decisions they do."
Lucky for us, Ingram chose a career in music-and discovered an altogether different kind of therapy. He weaved his questions about life into songs whose depth and incisive wit were matched only by their melodic resonance and insistent hooks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Barefoot And Crazy - (3:30) - 1,897 plays
- Love You - (3:31) - 1,052 plays
- Wherever You Are - (3:36) - 721 plays
- Measure Of A Man - (3:15) - 653 plays
- Lips Of An Angel - (3:48) - 878 plays
- Maybe She'll Get Lonely - (3:20) - 479 plays
- That's A Man - (3:57) - 355 plays
- Stuff That Works - (4:48) - 304 plays
- Barbie Doll - (3:54) - 324 plays
- Beat Up Ford - (3:44) - 227 plays