16 Shouts - 779,756 Scrobbles
Around the time Jack Ingram started writing songs and performing, he was studying psychology at Southern Methodist University in Dallas. "Music and psychology come from the same place," he says. "It's about studying why people tick. I write songs to figure out my world, why people act the way they do, why they make the decisions they do."
Lucky for us, Ingram chose a career in music-and discovered an altogether different kind of therapy. He weaved his questions about life into songs whose depth and incisive wit were matched only by their melodic resonance and insistent hooks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Barefoot And Crazy - (3:30) - 1,379 plays
- Wherever You Are - (3:36) - 543 plays
- Love You - (3:31) - 689 plays
- LyricsWhen I was fifteen, I left home young
Tore up the tracks and then some
Me and my dad didn't see eye to eye
I never took to him, he never took the time
Bullet proof, more than tough, smarter than he ever was
- Lips Of An Angel - (3:48) - 586 plays
- Maybe She'll Get Lonely - (3:20) - 359 plays
- That's A Man - (3:56) - 237 plays
- Stuff That Works - (4:48) - 151 plays
- Barbie Doll - (3:54) - 177 plays
- Beat Up Ford - (3:44) - 155 plays