16 Shouts - 780,581 Scrobbles
Around the time Jack Ingram started writing songs and performing, he was studying psychology at Southern Methodist University in Dallas. "Music and psychology come from the same place," he says. "It's about studying why people tick. I write songs to figure out my world, why people act the way they do, why they make the decisions they do."
Lucky for us, Ingram chose a career in music-and discovered an altogether different kind of therapy. He weaved his questions about life into songs whose depth and incisive wit were matched only by their melodic resonance and insistent hooks.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Barefoot And Crazy - (3:30) - 1,271 plays
- Wherever You Are - (3:36) - 499 plays
- Love You - (3:31) - 606 plays
- Measure Of A Man - (3:15) - 468 plays
- Lips Of An Angel - (3:48) - 521 plays
- Maybe She'll Get Lonely - (3:20) - 318 plays
- That's A Man - (3:56) - 231 plays
- Barbie Doll - (3:54) - 167 plays
- Biloxi - (4:07) - 124 plays
- Beat Up Ford - (3:44) - 133 plays