1 Shouts - 51,038 Scrobbles
Jack Earls grew up on a farm in Manchester, Tennessee in a family of seven children. He sang as a child and began playing guitar at 16; at 17 he moved to Memphis and formed his first band there in 1949. In 1950, he married and quickly had children; his music-making was temporarily sidelined, but in 1954, he formed a new band featuring guitarist Johnny Black (Bill Black's brother).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Slow Down - (2:18) - 696 plays
- They Can't Keep Me From You - (3:01) - 315 plays
- Hey Jim - (2:15) - 233 plays
- Let's Bop - (1:55) - 161 plays
- Crawdad Hole - (2:02) - 190 plays
- Take Me to That Place - (2:20) - 102 plays
- Sign It On The Dotted Line - (2:10) - 86 plays
- My Gal Marry-ann - (2:12) - 39 plays
- Roll Over Beethoven - (2:48) - 22 plays
- Sign On The Dotted Line - (2:10) - 42 plays