14 Shouts - 104,223 Scrobbles
Jack Dangers (born John Corrigan, 1965, Swindon, UK) is an electronic musician, DJ, producer/remixer best known for his work as Meat Beat Manifesto. He is often credited as the founder of drum n bass from his Helter Skelter/ Radio Babylon single. Prior to founding Meat Beat Manifesto in 1987, both Jack Dangers and Jonny Stephens were members of a short-lived group called Perennial Divide. While Stephens remained a member of MBM for several years, Jack Dangers is the sole person credited on all releases.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Zxero - (4:03) - 139 plays
- Polarissima Borealis - (4:26) - 85 plays
- Burbidge Chain - (5:28) - 75 plays
- Kowal's Object - (4:19) - 81 plays
- Pinwheel Galaxy - (4:02) - 77 plays
- Horologium Dwarf - (4:42) - 78 plays
- Fourcade-Figuero - (4:09) - 68 plays
- Minkowski's Object - (4:17) - 65 plays
- 3:00 min - (3:04) - 52 plays
- Whirlpool Galaxy - (4:11) - 67 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online