77 Shouts - 235,654 Scrobbles
Jack Bruce (born John Symon Asher Bruce on 14 May 1943 in Bishopbriggs, Lanarkshire, Scotland; died 25 October 2014 in Suffolk, England) was a Scottish musician and composer, known as a founder member of the seminal British psychedelic rock power trio, Cream, in the mid-to-late 1960s. Widely considered to be one of the greatest bass players of all time, Bruce maintained a solo career that spanned several decades, and also played in several musical groups.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Theme For An Imaginary Western - (3:27) - 1,340 plays
- Never Tell Your Mother She's Out Of Tune - (3:40) - 1,040 plays
- LyricsYou asked me to a party
To a house just by the moon
You gave me silver loving
The end was much too soon
You asked me to the theater
- Weird Of Hermiston - (2:20) - 847 plays
- Candlelight - (1:30) - 680 plays
- Reach for the Night - (1:30) - 620 plays
- Keep It Down - (3:43) - 603 plays
- He The Richmond - (3:35) - 594 plays
- The Ministry Of Bag - (2:48) - 622 plays
- Tickets To Waterfalls - (2:59) - 578 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online