39 Shouts - 195,608 Scrobbles
John Symon Asher "Jack" Bruce (born May 14, 1943) is a Scottish musician; a multi-instumentalist, composer, singer. He is most well known as a very influential electric bassist, especially when he was a member of seminal rock band Cream. In the early 60s, Bruce played double bass with Graham Bond in the Graham Bond Organisation, which played a mixture of jazz, blues, and R&B. It was at this time that he met drummer Ginger Baker.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Theme For An Imaginary Western - (3:27) - 598 plays
- Never Tell Your Mother She's Out Of Tune - (3:40) - 519 plays
- Rope Ladder To The Moon - (2:51) - 414 plays
- Weird Of Hermiston - (2:20) - 360 plays
- He The Richmond - (3:35) - 304 plays
- The Ministry Of Bag - (2:48) - 268 plays
- Tickets To Waterfalls - (2:59) - 252 plays
- To Isengard - (5:30) - 233 plays
- The Clearout - (2:37) - 241 plays
- White Room - (5:43) - 193 plays