40 Shouts - 207,904 Scrobbles
John Symon Asher "Jack" Bruce (born May 14, 1943) is a Scottish musician; a multi-instumentalist, composer, singer. He is most well known as a very influential electric bassist, especially when he was a member of seminal rock band Cream. In the early 60s, Bruce played double bass with Graham Bond in the Graham Bond Organisation, which played a mixture of jazz, blues, and R&B. It was at this time that he met drummer Ginger Baker.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Theme For An Imaginary Western - (3:27) - 593 plays
- Never Tell Your Mother She's Out Of Tune - (3:40) - 547 plays
- Candlelight - (1:30) - 567 plays
- Reach for the Night - (1:30) - 534 plays
- Keep It Down - (3:43) - 504 plays
- Fields of Forever - (1:30) - 478 plays
- Rope Ladder To The Moon - (2:51) - 394 plays
- Rusty Lady - (1:30) - 444 plays
- Weird Of Hermiston - (2:20) - 378 plays
- NO SURRENDER - (4:24) - 441 plays